[Healeys] Targa Newfoundland--Leg 4

To: Orbittor@aol.com, soritt@earthlink.net,
Subject: [Healeys] Targa Newfoundland--Leg 4
From: awgertoo@aol.com
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 19:46:30 -0400
We're now in Marystown having completed all sections today with no problems.?I
got a quick look at standings at day's end and we were at or near the top (that
means least penalty points?for the day and we are still first in our class.?
Car is running great and driver and navigator are communicating
effectively.??Tomorrow we run back to Saint John's for the conclusion of the
rallye.?

As to our team, Betty the red Mini driven by Richard Paterson and co-driver
Tony Matson are also doing well.? the blue Mini "Lucy" is working on its third
engine and today had transmission trouble but is hopefully repaired.? It takes
three out of four in the team to finish in order to win a team award and we are
still hopeful that we are eligible.? The fourth team car, "Molly"?crashed on
day one but?both?driver and navigator are okay and following and helping Lucy
along.

More tomorrow--Michael??