Re: [Healeys] Healey Grills

To: "Ed's Shop" <shop@justbrits.com>, "'healeylist'" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Healey Grills
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 20:36:02 -0400
You mean the inner portion of the oval suround on Mk 2's and 3's back from
the crest of the oval surface? It effectively hid the dimples caused by the
spot welded mounting tabs beneath and it prevented the vertical teeth from
reflecting directly into the oval surround surface. Pics att'd. show the
painted silver gray on two different grille assemblies. Also note that the
outer oval lip was exposed around the entire oval, the upper brow tucking
beneath the upper lip.

Rich Chrysler