Re: [Healeys] Prayers For Dave Russell

To: "Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Prayers For Dave Russell
From: "Alan Seigrist" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 10:48:46 +0800
Dave -

I don't know if you are checking the list at all but I want you to know we
are all thinking of you.  You are a fantastic supporter of all of us with
your very knowledgeable and always friendly help.  Please get well and our
thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Best,

Alan

'52 A90
'53 BN1