Re: [Healeys] clutch vibration

To: "Sam DeSalvo" <sdesalvo@frontiernet.net>, "Healey List"
Subject: Re: [Healeys] clutch vibration
From: "Bob" <bj7healey@gto.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 22:16:50 -0400
I too had this problem and what I found out was that one of the support arms
on the clutch was broken. The surface for the the throw out bear was tilted
and I had to get the clutch rebuilt. It also wore down the arms on the
bearing about 1/2 so that the clutch would not completely disingage.
        Bob slater