Re: [Healeys] trafficator

To: "'Sam DeSalvo'" <sdesalvo@frontiernet.net>, "'Healey List'"
Subject: Re: [Healeys] trafficator
From: "John Trifari" <jtrifari@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 09:58:25 -0700
Sam--before you pull anything, check the connections at the front frame
cross piece where the wires from the trafficator connect to the frame
harness.  I suspect you have the green (power) line and the green with light
green wires switched.  That would give you directionals on the right and
none on the left.  As far as the horn in concerned, check that the ground
wire is in place at the frame harness.  Also check to see that fuse A1-A2 is
good.  Save yourself as much trouble as possible beforehand.  Pulling the
trafficator can be a pain.  John Trifari  Golden Gate Austin Healey Club