Re: [Healeys] (no subject)

To: "Alan Seigrist" <healey.nut@gmail.com>, "Len and/or Marge Hartnett"
Subject: Re: [Healeys] (no subject)
From: "Quinn, Patrick" <Patrick.Quinn@det.nsw.edu.au>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 09:51:26 +1000
Struth you blokes.

You did know that only those who are born in Australia or who are
naturalised Australians are permitted to use such terms as "Hoo Roo"?

If you continue to flaunt the laws of a country where the stock exchange
yesterday dropped half of what happened in the US, I will have no other
recourse than to send a Translated Word Authority Technician (TWAT)
around to your place and leave a very large pile of Wombat poo at your
front door step.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn
Sydney, Australia

Ps Where we drive on the correct side of the road and at a sensible
pace. Some day I will write something about my recent exploits on LA
freeways.