Re: [Healeys] California Healey Ownership

To: "Editorgary@aol.com" <Editorgary@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] California Healey Ownership
From: "Jody Kerr" <jodyfkerr@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 17:06:46 -0700
But make sure your cooling system is in good order.

You can spend a lifetime sitting on the highway out there....

"California used to be the crazy state, but now there's no smoking in
bars, soon to come will be no drinking and no talking"... (to quote,
improperly, Eddie Izzard).

I'd say skip California and move to Phoenix, but we're still over 100
degrees, and it's not fun driving yet...sigh... I'm gearing the wife
and child to move to a state with trees and seasons... they are not
happy about it.