[Healeys] Kirk Kvam's '62 Tri Carb is for sale

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Kirk Kvam's '62 Tri Carb is for sale
From: Roland Wilhelmy <rwil@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2008 19:51:18 -0700
Tonight Kirk called me.  He is in the later stages of prostate cancer,
unable to live at home and unlikely to ever return home.  He has no
computer access in the hospitals and care facilities that he must stay
in so he asked me to spread the word that his beautiful tricarb is
available.  It has won Best of Show at several Austin Healey
Association meets and meets in San Diego.  Kirk can be reached at
951-205-3035.  As a secondary number his home phone is 909-886-5317. I
am guessing that he can pick up messages from the answering machine
there.  Please pass the word to anyone who might be interested. Kirk's
home is in San Bernardino California, and the car would be there, too.

I suspect that he wouldn't object to receiving phone calls from his
friends, even if they weren't interested in buying his Healey.

-Roland Wilhelmy