Re: [Healeys] Air Fuel Meters easy to find?>

To: "T W" <ah3000me@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Air Fuel Meters easy to find?>
From: "Alex" <alexmm@roadrunner.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 10:41:28 -0400
Hi Tom:

No, I have not tried that.

I do know that the thermistor beads are tiny. In fact, they're very tiny,
and it wouldn't surprise me if they were to fail under continuous high
temperature usage. For the moment, I'm happy to set the idle mixture on my
big Healey and my MG TC, and let the needle profiles handle the at-speed
under-load mix.

== Alex in Maine
     "The Blue Mainie," 1960 Austin Healey 3000 BT7
     "Conkling," 1946 MG TC #1321
     Former owner 1957 A-H 100-6, 1967 A-H BJ8,
     1965 MG Midget
     http://users.adelphia.net/~alexmm/ai2q.htm