[Healeys] Fwd: Concourse Guildines

To: "Craig and Sue Rice" <craigsuerice@iquest.net>, Healey
Subject: [Healeys] Fwd: Concourse Guildines
From: "Alan Seigrist" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 12:06:09 +0800
Craig -

You can get it from George Marinos.  I've attached the order form for you.
It is a great document, a good complement to with Roger Moment's book and
Clausagers book.  A couple of minor mistakes in it (i.e. some confusion on
what a Phase II BJ8 is), but mostly very accurate.

Best,

Alan

'52 A90
'53 BN1