Re: [Healeys] National Concours Originality Guide - Where to

To: "Charlie Baldwin" <mgcharlie@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] National Concours Originality Guide - Where to
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 23:34:31 -0400
Hello all,

I'm afraid everybody may have to wait for a while for the availability of
the Guidelines. The current 2008 edition is now out of print and we have big
plans for the 2009 edition, including switching over to making it available
only on a CD with plenty more quality pictures, and a reduced pricing
structure due to less cost of reproducing and mailing. This CD will not be
able to be copied, but if anybody wishes to make their own paper copies
(well over 200 pages) it will be entirely up to the individual.

Meanwhile we (National Concours Committee) are currently in discussions as
to whether any more 2008 editions may be able to be made available until the
2009 edition is ready in mid February 2009.

I'd say that's why Charlie hasn't heard back.

I'll try to keep this list informed about all this.

Rich Chrysler