Re: [Healeys] Pat Moss passed away

To: <jstmorris@yahoo.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Pat Moss passed away
From: "Patrick and Caroline Quinn" <p_cquinn@tpg.com.au>
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2008 08:37:21 +1100
G'day Scott

Great to see Stuart Turner receiving the credit he deserves. I had the
pleasure of interviewing him a few years back and have heard him speak a
couple of times and he is full of stories of the period. He is also one of
the most consummate public speakers in the UK and has won awards for his
speaking. But of importance Stuart is also VERY, VERY funny.

I will have to think about coming.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn

Sydney, Australia