[Healeys] Starter not cranking

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Starter not cranking
From: Norman Nock <sjnnock@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 16:59:13 -0700 (PDT)
Phil ... turn on all your electrical lights , wipers , heater now wait a few
minutes then touch all main battery terminals and battery switch , you are
feeling for a hot terminal,that hot terminal could be your problem , clean it
and all other terminals ..
 more info in my Tech Talk book page 107/108 & 6   ...   A/H Mar.Feb.93
H/H Nov.83  Chatter June 86      Norman Nock