Re: [Healeys] Off: Terrific Auto Photo Gallery

To: "Jody Kerr" <jodyfkerr@gmail.com>, "Ed's Shop" <shop@justbrits.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Off: Terrific Auto Photo Gallery
From: "Quinn, Patrick" <Patrick.Quinn@det.nsw.edu.au>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 11:59:36 +1100
G'day Jody

Take it from me. You wouldn't have liked it all.

Like who would want to see such uninteresting cars as a circle of Dan
Gurney's Eagle racing cars, a Grand Sport Corvette and a 1939 Le Mans
Talbot-Lago T150 C SS?

Surely looking at a group of static Camaros would be much more fun than
watching at 4 Maserati Birdcages on the circuit and why would Ferrari
Testa Rossas up against a Scarab be more interesting than a bunch of
1965 Mustangs.

Of course you wouldn't have been in the least bit interested in a 1939
Maserati 4CL, 1934 Alfa Romeo P3 or a 1934 ERA either.

I suspect that you would have stifled a yawn at the 1930 Alfa Romeo 8C
2900B with Carrozzeria Touring coachwork at Pebble Beach

Stay where you are is my advice. I was just bored out of my mind during
my week in Monterey.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn
Sydney, Australia