Re: [Healeys] Sebring 2009

To: <bj8healey@msn.com>, Webmeister <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Sebring 2009
From: Richard Collins <gonnagitcha90@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 07:49:42 -0700
Hotels are scarce nearby; The one on the track is likely booked;  You may want
to rent a camper and stay at the track; Traffic into it can be heavy and rain
is not unheard of;  I drive up from my father's house on the east coast near
Jupiter (90 miles away) and there is not much between there and the track.
May be more west and north of Sebring, but it is a tad in the boonies; Can't
speak to the ticket issue as I had parked with a car club paddock for the
event in the infield.  It is a large track however with plenty of action all
around although I prefer the exit off the back straight and entrance into the
front straight as well as the exit off the front straight as best viewing
points.
RVC of KY
1960 BN7
> From: bj8Healey@msn.com> To: healeys@autox.team.net> Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008
08:25:47 -0600> Subject: [Healeys] Sebring 2009> > Hi Fellow Listers,> > My
son (22) and I are planning to go to Sebring this year. He is senior at>
Florida Institute of Technology and we thought this would be a good
father/son> event. It will also be nostalgic for me as one of my
childhood/teenage/20s> era buddies raced and won Sebring (amongst other races)
and I used to follow> his progress.> > So, can anyone tell me what are good
seats, place to stay, things I should> know etc.> > Thanks> > Jim Sailer> 66
BJ8> 61 Sebring Bugeye recreation project>