Re: [Healeys] Happy Birthday

To: bn1@pacbell.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Happy Birthday
From: ATIGHTPROD@aol.com
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 14:53:40 EDT
You better believe it! In fact last night I ran into, not literally, a
fellow from Seattle who was down visiting some friends and he told me about his

father buying a new 100 in late 1954 and then giving it to him to drive to high

school in the mid sixties. He had some great stories and we had a wonderful
time over a couple of beers talking Healey talk. Amazing the folks you run
into  when you're out and about in these great cars.
    Happy Birthday to yours, Bill, and yes I'll be out  celebrating with you
somewhere!
Steven Kingsbury
BN1 #598

In a message dated 10/30/2008 11:34:17 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,