Re: [Healeys] quality wiring harness

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] quality wiring harness
From: tomleavy@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 12:00:18 +0000 (UTC)
Hi Brad-

I recently purchased a harness directly from AutoSparks. They were a little
slow on the shipment, but the price was right. With the dollar up against the
pound, it's probably a better value today. I got the main harness and headlamp
pigtails delivered for less than the going price for just the harness from
suppliers on this side. Quality was excellent. The bulb sockets under dash
will have to be spliced for correct, however, but that's apparently pretty
standard. Fit was perfect- I laid it out next to original, and it all lined
up. The rear chassis harness braid stripe color was off- you may want to
confirm your colors with them. My only gripe- customer service gave me the
runaround for a couple of weeks. I'd still deal with them again, though. Good
luck.B

Tom