Re: [Healeys] You Tube of EFI Healey ANS: Tadek

To: List Healey <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] You Tube of EFI Healey ANS: Tadek
From: Steve Thomton <scthomton@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2008 12:12:40 -0800 (PST)
Tadek, first the AH Spares efi.... I was over a year into my conversion
development when  the AH Spares efi package came out... but a big difference
is that the AH Spares package LOOKS high tech (visible injectors on top) and I
my design objective was stealthy techology whenever possible and hide the
injectors.  So I wouldn't have been a candidate for the AH Spares efi package
although it does look well thought out..... as you would expect.

The MegaSquirt unit is fine but we chose not to go that way since Ric was
extremely familiar with tuning the GM ECU which is very flexible if you know
what you're doing.

Thanks for the questions.

Cheers, Steve

--- On Sun, 11/9/08, Tadeusz Malkiewicz <tadeusz.malkiewicz@plusnet.pl>