[Healeys] 20th Annual All Britaish and European Car Day Photos

To: "Jensen Cars" <jensen-cars@british-steel.org>, Healeys
Subject: [Healeys] 20th Annual All Britaish and European Car Day Photos
From: "Jody Kerr" <jodyfkerr@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2008 15:40:10 -0700
Since I got done relatively early at the show today I managed to
filter and upload the photos fairly quickly. It's kinda neat being
able to publish photos the day of a car show. It was a beautiful
morning with a little chill in the air. I got to see a gorgeous
collection of british and european cars (as well as one neat american
orphan).

I hopy you enjoy the photos as much as I did taking them!
http://www.theymightberacing.com/Shows/2008EuropeanAndBritish.aspx

Cheers!
Jody

--