Re: [Healeys] FW: Doors and trunk lid do not fit- help

To: <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] FW: Doors and trunk lid do not fit- help
From: "Dan Stromquist" <dan@warner-associates.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 10:25:32 -0600
Certainly-send me address information.  The article I am going to copy Ron
on is in the April 2008 edition of Austin Healey Magazine so if you are a
member of the Austin Healey Club of America (or is it the Austin Healey Club
of the USA) you would have the full collection of about 15+ articles on
restoration.  Join both if you haven't already-very reasonable price.  Would
someone explain why we have 2 clubs?  Why not merge?
Dan