[Healeys] Help - Halfshaft needed Austin A90 or A70

To: "List Healey" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Help - Halfshaft needed Austin A90 or A70
From: "Alan Seigrist" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 10:45:27 +0800
All -

I only post this to the list because I know many of you (particularly
Canadians or those from OZ) have broken down Atlantics & A70s for parts for
your BN1 and BN2s.

I broke a half shaft on my A90 Atlantic yesterday morning and I was hoping
someone out there might have a spare A90 or A70 axle sitting around.  If so
I would very much like to have a halfshaft if you have it.

Thanks!

Alan

'52 A90
'53 BN1