[Healeys] Healey "Stuff"

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Healey "Stuff"
From: gakmak@aol.com
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 14:36:10 -0500
A friend has discovered a stash of Healey parts he has had stored for over 20
years.? He called me as he needs more space and he knew I had a Healey.?

My 1965 BJ8 is a non-overdrive car.? Could someone tell me if the overdrive
unit he has could be used in my car?? It says:? Laycock de Normanville
Overdrive Unit? Serial No. 28/1447/011652.? It turns freely.? If I could use
it, what would be a fair price?

I do have pictures of the parts he wants to sell that I can forward. ( A
repairable radiator. a label says: VA 1251?? 588, many gauges, etc.)

Gordon