Re: [Healeys] NOJ391 on ebay????

To: "Freese, Ken" <Kendall.Freese@Aerojet.com>, "Austin Healey"
Subject: Re: [Healeys] NOJ391 on ebay????
From: "Greg Lemon" <glemon@neb.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 09:39:38 -0600
I can see the pics, he certainly seems to have the description right,
metallic green paint, 16" wheels (didn't the very first cars have 16s) all
aluminum body.  Anyway, the paint is basically stripped, he said he steam
cleaned it, which, too bad,  although hard to say because haven't seen it,
but I would rather see old and scruffy original on a historic car like this
than nw shiny paint with no history and war wounds.  The car appears very
complete and unrestored, has the waterfall grill, not the oval like the S
grill.  Shows the plate NOJ391.

I am ready to snap it up at the current price!

Greg Lemon