Re: [Healeys] New Member Introduction

To: <frank.powell@quixotecorp.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] New Member Introduction
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2008 15:21:10 -0500
Frank,

Can you please send me all the serial numbers, body and batch numbers,
engine number, original and present colours inside and out and your personal
information (address, etc) so I can enter your information onto the Hundred
Registry? Also include any interesting history or details you may know
about, including past owners.

Many thanks

Rich Chrysler
Hundred Registrar