Re: [Healeys] Pertronix coil

Subject: Re: [Healeys] Pertronix coil
From: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2008 20:34:22 -0800
Michael,

The Pertronix probably has a "modern" push-in secondary tower
connector.  You can put a crimp-type connector on the end of your coil
wire--removing the threaded collar--but if you're using stock stranded
copper wire cables the connection won't be reliable.  Unfortunately, I
don't know of a good solution to this problem, and I've looked.

Bob