[Healeys] J-type Overdrive not engaging quickly

To: david.greed@wave.co.nz
Subject: [Healeys] J-type Overdrive not engaging quickly
From: Jay Holekamp <jholekamp@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 06:52:04 -0800 (PST)
Greetings David,

If you want to better understand what's going on in your
Overdrive, it's very helpful to be able to measure the oil pressure the unit
is making.  Low oil pressure will cause the symptoms you are experiencing.
Initially for my own use, I've made up Oil Pressure Test Gauge Sets for use
with A/D, J & LH Type Laycock Overdrives. I offer these gauges sets for sale.
For more detail see: http://tinyurl.com/505s

brgds, Jay

'64 Triumph TR4
since '67