[Healeys] Luggage and Space

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Luggage and Space
From: sebring@illawarra.hotkey.net.au
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2008 12:07:20 +1100
John Sprinzel drove a MG Midget from London to Sydney with a co-driver and thy
carried all their spares and personal items in a special rack fitted to the
top. And John is 6 feet 4 or something. This was the first London-Sydney.

For the second London-Sydney an English entrant carried a spare alloy radiator
strapped under the shroud in the engine bay.He also plated under the chassis
and then cut a removable panel in the floors to provide access for his spare
rear springs. Also he sealed the rear wheel arch by fitting a plate radiused to
the wheel opening and then accessed it from within the trunk.

I once took three blokes and two girls in long dresses to a dance in my BN.4
with the hardtop fitted.

Space is available!!!!!!