Re: [Healeys] Friday Funnies from Sweden

To: franbrant@mail.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Friday Funnies from Sweden
From: MBran89793@aol.com
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 17:34:26 EST
At a local college dance in At a l, an  American asked a local girl to dance.
While they were dancing, he gave her  a little squeeze, and whispered, "In ,
an  , we  call this a hug." She replied, "Yaah, in Sveden ve call dis a hug,
too." A  little later, he gave her a peck on the cheek. "In  , we  , we call
this a kiss." She replied, "Yaah,  in Sveden ve call dis a kiss, too." A few
drinks later, they moved out to  the campus lawn and had sex. "In , we ca," he
told  her, "we call this a grass sandwich." She replied, "Yaaah, in Sveden ve
call dis a grass sandwich, too. But ve put more meat in  it!"