Re: [Healeys] Friend for BN-3 ?!?!?!?!

To: "'Ed's Shop'" <shop@justbrits.com>, "'Healey List'"
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Friend for BN-3 ?!?!?!?!
From: "Patrick and Caroline Quinn" <p_cquinn@tpg.com.au>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 10:12:48 +1100
G'day

I think the Jensen 541 is the most attractive coupe of the 1950s and being
powered by the Austin 4-litre straight six is a bonus. I have had the
pleasure of driving a few and while acceleration is not an attribute,
maintaining a constant 100mph cruising speed certainly is. These days,
licence loosing stuff.

Don't know about the convertible version. It's the coupe styling I really
like. However it would be nice in the garage to keep the BN3 and Healey
saloon happy.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn
Sydney, Australia