[Healeys] =?windows-1256?q?Hidden_for_a_Half_Century_/_1940_Barn_?=

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] =?windows-1256?q?Hidden_for_a_Half_Century_/_1940_Barn_?=
From: Leonard Berkowitz <drberkowitz@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 21:41:47 -0500
I also have a classic 1950 Dodge Coronet 4 door sedan with Gyromatic
Transmission which I find it to be an absolute delight. Mine also has a
history, but not quite as amazing as this one. When I restored it (actually
restoration was mostly done by Malcolm Jennings in Westbury NY) we found it to
be almost perfect under the old paint.  So good, that we left the original
under coating untouched prior to applying new paint.  The body required only
repair of the right rear fender and replacing or replating most of the brite
metal.  The most amazing feature is that you get to really see how amazing my
63 BJ7 really was, compared to the cars of it's day.