[Healeys] Osculating Vibration-Rear End BJ8

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Osculating Vibration-Rear End BJ8
From: "Dan Stromquist" <dan@warner-associates.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 11:21:11 -0600
Anyone ever had a rear end vibration at that osculates every 2 or 3 seconds
in OD at about 60 MPH.  It almost feels like the rear end differential gears
are not matched up.  A small amount of noise is emitted but I would not call
it a growl.  After I let off the gas and then continue at 60 it seems to get
better but is still there.  Cannot rule out the transmition but it seems to
be coming from the back.  It's been like this for many years.  Tried
tighting the pinion nut and replaced the seal which was leaking.

Dan