Re: [Healeys] [ot] Good news!

To: "andy pole" <ampole@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] [ot] Good news!
From: "Jody Kerr" <jodyfkerr@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 16:00:04 -0700
Well, when we were coming up with baby names I jokingly listed:
Jensen, Austin, Healey, Studebaker, Edsel, and a few others. My wife
just gave me one of "those looks." thn her sistr independently
mentioned the name and it stuck.

Now, here's the fun bit. He's already got his own Jensen Healey at
home and it just happens to be built on my birthday, both daddy and
the car were manufactured in 1974.

Jody

--
http://www.theymightberacing.com/