[Healeys] Facebook Healey Group Site

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Facebook Healey Group Site
From: rudedoggg@earthlink.net
Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2009 23:28:25 +0900 (GMT+09:00)
I have been a recent convert to internet social networking, specifically
"Facebook".

Facebook offers the ability to create "group" accounts--allowing discussions,
photos, and videos to be posted for the enjoyment of the group.  I have created
a site called "Healey Enthusiasts".  Access is free and there are no real
rules.  Prerequisite to post data is a Facebook account.

I think this site could be a beneficial adjunct to this list by allowing folks
to post comments, pictures, and videos.  Could make repair advice easier to
comprehend... Additionally, each participant would have his own defacto
website.  It'd be a nice way to personalize the members of this list.

Ther following describes how to access the site.  To participate, one must have
a Facebook account.

To see more details and confirm this group invitation, follow the link below:
http://www.facebook.com/p.php?i=1609101891&k=5ZA36ZVRT26M5CDHUB33V4

Facebook helps you find and keep in touch with family, friends and colleagues.
You can share unlimited photos, plan events and join discussion groups. It's
free and everyone can join.

To register, go to:
http://www.facebook.com/p.php?i=1609101891&k=5ZA36ZVRT26M5CDHUB33V4&r

If you're receiving this email and are already a member of Facebook, please
make sure this email address is associated with your Facebook account.

Thanks,

John Rued