Re: [Healeys] Restoration Methods by Moment and Anderson

To: "'Ronald J. Ray'" <ronald-ray@sbcglobal.net>, "'Elton Schulz'"
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Restoration Methods by Moment and Anderson
From: "Tracy Drummond" <bighealey@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2009 08:40:04 -0800
Ron,

Thanks for asking.  The intent is to have these articles go to our
membership in the magazine then online in the archives.  Why not have the
interested fellow join the club so he can have access to thousands of such
articles online.

I speak for the club and we do not want the articles being reproduced and
sent about.  We much prefer paying members.

Happy holidays.

Tracy Drummond                  Gang Warily !
President AHCUSA              www.healey.org