[Healeys] Not (directly) Healey-related

To: healeylist <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Not (directly) Healey-related
From: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2009 14:16:52 -0800
My Mustang's leather seats are starting to show a little
age--spider-webby stuff--and I was wondering if the List has
recommendations for a good leather treatment/preservative. I don't want
oily seats, and I'm a bit leery of silicone products, but would like to
slow the aging of the leather. Of course, any good product
recommendations could also benefit the lucky few with leather in their
Healeys.

As always, all replies appreciated.

Bob

--
Bob Spidell           San Jose, CA            bspidell@comcast.net

Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently. -
Henry Ford