Re: [Healeys] Leather care

To: <Editorgary@aol.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Leather care
From: "Ed's Shop" <shop@justbrits.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2009 21:50:44 -0600
<<Lexol (readily available in most auto supply and hardware stores) leather
preservative, following a good cleaning with Lexol leather cleaner, is as
good as anything for leather seats, ladies' handbags, etc.>>

A FWIW & FYI, Lexol is also available at the finest Western Boot Stores AND
English Riding Boot (think Fox Hunt rider/follower outfits) outfitters
along with the finer Tack (saddles [both English & Western], harnesses, and
other leather equine needs) Stores.

Whilst YMMV, I have been using the stuff since about the same time and I
'found' LBCdom<G>!!

Ed
PS:  and I have 'shown' at MSG, the D.C. Nationals and other finer horse
shows and played both indoor & outdoor polo for several years with the
Potomac Polo Club and ridden to the hounds with the Potomac Hunt Club (only
person to ever do so bareback<G>).