[Healeys] Bullit chase scene (again?)

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Bullit chase scene (again?)
From: WILLIAM B LAWRENCE <ynotink@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 02:48:30 +0000
I know there has been discussion on the list about the great cars, and
especially the white Healey, shown in the chase scene from the Steve McQueen
movie, Bullit.I've followed the discussion, but never paid much attention
after the scene with the white car in it. Tonight I watched the chase again in
a 10 minute clip that goes all the way to the end and was surprised to see
another Healey on the road in one of the scenes after they leave downtown SF.
Has that been mentioned here before? If so I'm in the dark. (as usual.)Bill
Lawrence