[Healeys] Upholstery and install cost

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Upholstery and install cost
From: tomleavy@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 22:22:00 +0000 (UTC)
Howdy, Listers-

I have reached the interior phase of my BJ7 resto, and need to make
arrangements for the interior assembly. Would anyone care to share their
expense for carpet, trim and upholstery? Also, how much does it cost for
professional installation of seat upholstery?

I will reassemble the car myself, as I have with just about every other aspect
of the resto (with the help of all of contributors to this list).

As always, your advice would be greatly appreciated.

Tom Leavy