[Healeys] Healey Magazines for sale

To: "Healey Forum" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Healey Magazines for sale
From: "Ward Stebner" <ward@liasonfreight.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 19:52:04 -0600
Hello, everyone.  I sold my BN2 about three years ago and now it's time to
clean off the shelves a bit.  The tears have dried and common sense has set
in.  It will be a while until I will be able buy another Healey.

I have the following magazines that I am interested in selling.  I will sell
them as 1 lot only and I am asking $ 200 USD plus shipping from Saskatoon SK
Canada. They will be heavy so count on the shipping  when you decide to
purchase.  I will charge exact shipping.

I also have some Austin Healey books that I will be selling.  If there is no
offering of items for sale on the forum then I apologize and please disregard.
If I don't hear any different I will offer some books for sale as well.

Thanks in advance!
Ward Stebner
BN2 Gone but not forgotten

I have the following

Healey Highlights

1970      4 issues                           1981      8 issues
1971      7 issues                           1982      6 issues
1972      8 issues                           1983      9 issues
1973      6 issues                           1984      3 issues
1974      7 issues                           1985      7 issues
1975      9 issues                           1986      4 issues
1976      7 issues
1977     11 issues
1978     12 issues
1979      9 issues
1980      9 issues

Austin Healey Magazine

1987      6 issues                           1997     9 issues
1988      8 issues                           1998    12 issues
1989      6 issues                           1999     6 issues
1990      8 issues                           2000     5 issues
1991      9 issues                           2001     9 issues
1992      9 issues                           2002     9 issues
1993      7 issues                           2003     7 issues
1994      8 issues                           2004     2 issues
1995      8 issues
1996      6 issues