Re: [Healeys] Gasoline

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Gasoline
From: jim brown <jbrown5093@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2009 07:38:59 -0800 (PST)
To complicate matters, I just received notice from both Audi and Porsche
recommending only "Top Tier" gasolines. Apparently the regulations that
determined how much detergent had to be added to gasoline to be considered
"premium" has changed. Most gas has only about one fourth of the previous
amount which is leading to clogged injectors in some cars. Google top tier
gasoline for more info. Only a few "brand"names qualify including Shell and
Chevron. Probably little effect on a needle and seat cars but food for thought.
Jim Brown