Re: [Healeys] Subject: Re: degreaser

To: <jackson_krall@yahoo.com>, "Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Subject: Re: degreaser
From: "Dave Gay" <dgay@simoncontractors.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 11:48:32 -0700
Use one of the cleaners such as "Fast Orange".
We use a similar product from Zep to clean the asphalt off our pavers
and asphalt distributers.
Will usually take several applications and a stiff brush unless you have
a good, heated, power washer.
After the first application, use a scraper to capture a majority of the
removed material.  Dispose of properly.  Subsequent applications can be
washed off with water.  The material washed off will be, more or less,
"neutralized" by the cleaner and the quantity will be far less than that
which naturally erodes off the street in front of your house in a day.
The stuff is bio-degradable and comes in handy as a bug killer for that
occasional critter that wanders across the garage floor.

Dave