Re: [Healeys] degreaser

To: Austin Healey <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] degreaser
From: Jorge Garcia <fortee9er@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 11:22:21 -0800 (PST)
Thank you for all the great responses to my degreaser question and Easy Off in
particular. My car is immobile at the moment awaiting the installation of the
new starter so all degreasing has to be done in situ in the garage. I don't
have the luxury of using a water hose to remove excess degreaser because I will
get everything else in garage wet.
I have used degreasers in the past but they didn't get to the areas now exposed
by the removal of the starter and the spin-off fuel filter. I will overlook the
caked grease for now and once the car is mobile I will try some of your
suggestions.
Jorge Garcia
1965 BJ8