[Healeys] Non-factory BJ8 hardtop for sale

To: "'healeys@autox.team.net'" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Non-factory BJ8 hardtop for sale
From: John Loftus <loftusdesign@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2009 16:24:39 -0800
Thought I would offer this on the Healey List before advertising on
Craig's list or through the local club. I don't want to hassle with
shipping such a large item so it's only avail. for pickup in the
Southern California region.

It's a fiberglass Astro brand hardtop which came off a very original,
one owner BJ8 (it appeared to be on this BJ8 for a long time). The round
badge says "Fiberglass, Astro, S. El Monte".

It needs to be restored but the fiberglass and rear plexiglass window
are in good shape. Below is a link to a photo of the top. Can provide
more photos if you are interested. $400.

http://www.loftusdesign.net/astro_hardtop.jpg

Cheers,
John