Re: [Healeys] 1960 BN7 exhaust

To: healeyguy@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Healeys] 1960 BN7 exhaust
From: John McElrath <linsley46@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 16:01:36 -0500
I drove a Healey off the ferry in Nova Scotia once and managed to break the
flex tubing and a few other things.  I found a lock muffler shop who removed
the flex tubing, weld in standard exhaust pipe with no flex and fixed the
other items.  I drove the car for about 10,000 miles before I decided to put
on a stainless steel exhaust.  I had no problems without the flex pipe -
never really know it wasn't there.  Maybe their is some technical reason it
is on the car, but other than lining things up, I am not sure what.

John