Re: [Healeys] Fuel tank sender orientation BJ8?

To: Weston Keyes <westonkeyes@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Fuel tank sender orientation BJ8?
From: Alan Seigrist <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 22:33:53 +0800
Wes -

Technically I believe it is best to face forward so that the float is as
close to the fuel line pick up as possible.  That way you will always know
how much fuel is over the pickup, which matters if you are going up a long
hill.  It'll train you to tap the brakes from time to time to slosh fuel up
to the pickup line if you are low on gas.

Alan

'52 A90
'53 BN1
'64 BJ8