[Healeys] Color of spring for bonnet release rod BJ8

To: Ahealey Ahealey <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Color of spring for bonnet release rod BJ8
From: Weston Keyes <westonkeyes@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 15:31:37 -0500
Hello Folks,

     Please advise on the color of the spring that returns the bonnet release
rod. I mean the one near the horn not the one by the latch. I have seen pics
from fellow listers. Some show a  black spring and some show a  silver or zinc
colored one.

Also where does the outer end of the return spring go? The one by the latch
that has a black plastic cover on it. I can't find a hole anywhere.

Many thanks

Wes Keyes
York, Maine