[Healeys] BN7 Mk II wiring harness

To: Healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] BN7 Mk II wiring harness
From: John McElrath <linsley46@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 17:03:21 -0500
I am looking for a "concours" level wiring harness for my BN7 Mk II with the
fuel pump behind the drivers seat.  I have spoken to both British Wiring and
Rhode Island Wiring both described wiring harnesses for the BT7 and BJ7 but
not for the BN7 Mk II.  The primary problem seems to be the chassis
harness.  British Wiring described the harness with the blue tracer as
having a tail light harness as a part of the chassis harness with the cut
off switch wire at the end in the trunk.  The Rhode Island Wiring person
look up his base wiring for this harness and it was based on a
BJ7.  If any one out there has ordered a wiring harnesses for a BN7 MK II
from either of these companies or another company or another location that
has the correct  configuration I would appreciate hearing about it -
especially if you have any part number or order number that I can reference
please let me know.  I would like to get the correct harness and need advice
since I must not be explaining it correctly to the vendors.

Thanks,
John