[Healeys] Flywheels

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Flywheels
From: sebring@illawarra.hotkey.net.au
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 09:59:07 +1100
FWIW

To fit $500 running shoes on an overweight, breathing restricted man with one
short leg and one leaky heart valve will not make him run faster.

Improved car performance is a matter of overall increase in efficiencies. No
one modification will deliver value for money performance increases.

Driveability is a personal thing.

My 3000 has a 3.5 diff. a Sebring set of gear ratios ( good for 80mph in
second, havent tested first) and I have driven it across Sydney Harbour Bridge
and down the main streets of Sydney, no drama. The car engine, if the Webers
are ignored, appears quite standard spec. except for the huge cam timing. But
obviously it is all a matching set of blue-printed details to take advantage of
the Webers and cam