Re: [Healeys] Texas cooler

To: Oudesluys <coudesluijs@chello.nl>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Texas cooler
From: Alan Seigrist <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 16:17:59 +0800
Nothing will give in the pump per se, it'll just leak water until it fails.

FYI, the radiator in my A90 in Hong Kong is not pressurized at all (open
system) - it actually keeps very cool even in the hottest weather - radiator
is clean, block is backflushed annually, 90% water with wetter.
Pressurizing the rad doesn't really get you there, it should be a last
resort.

Alan

'52 A90
'53 BN1