Re: [Healeys] Flywheels One more time

To: Alan Seigrist <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Flywheels One more time
From: "Curt/Nancy Arndt" <cnaarndt@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 07:28:33 -0800
Alan,

I talked to Denis Welch and several others years ago about doing this and
was told that unfortunately it will not work with the original 3 speed
transmission.  The BJ8 pressure plate will foul on the smaller 3 speed bell
housing and so much has to be cut away as to make it unpractical.  The
conversion works just fine with the BN2 and its 4 speed tranny.

Cheers,

Curt
'55 BN1, '60 AN5 :{) '72 RWA Midget, '06 Cooper S